nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Friday, December 6

Xmas Wishlist | Dec '13

With Christmas looming on the horizon, 18 days to be exact, we've been rushing out frantically trying to find presents for our friends and family. I like to think I'm pretty good and picking out presents for others, but when someone asks me what I want I blank. I honestly don't know, but last night I decided to compile a list of things I would love to receive. 

1. Kath Kidston Notting Hill Rose & Spot PJ Set - $90
Your probably thinking 'pijamas? Really?' Well, I think their cute. Unfortunately they can only be purchased online from the UK for £50 (not including shipping). $100 for PJs? Yeah, I know...

2. Tiffany's Toggle Bracelet - $370

Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Tiffany's jewelry (don't hurt me!). I find the majority of their collection a bit tacky. This bracelet in particular, is simple and elegant. Alas, I could never ask anyone to spend that much on me. I am thinking of saving up to purchase one myself though sometime in the near future.

3. Aesop's Parsley Seed Masque - $29

I feel ashamed, being a Melbourne girl, having not tried Aesop before. I've heard great things about their products, especially the parsley seed mask.

4. The Killing Season 1 - $15

I'm not one for crime shows but I am obsessed with this show. Great characters, and an incredibly moving story. I recently just finished watching the third and final season, and I refuse to believe it's the end. I think a rerun is in order.

5. Adventure Time Canister - $15
Who doesn't want an Adventure Time canister? Really. BMO in particular is my favourite.

5. Arcade Fire's Reflektor LP - $50

Ever since their first album 'Funeral' was released back in '04 I've been an avid Arcade Fire fan, and with the whole vinyl resurrection going on right now I've been collecting their LPs. It's not a bad investment for a music lover, considering how expensive vinyls can become over time.

6. Ayra Stark & Jon Snow bobble heads - $10 each

All I want is to sit these two together on my bookshelf for reasons I'm too scared to publish on the internet in fear of angering unsuspecting fans. Fans of the book series will know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! The Parsley Seed Masque is on my list too. I've had a sample of it and it was amazing, and I've tried my fair share of clarifying masks ;-)

    9 out of ten | find me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything from Aesop looks amazing haha :D

      Delete