nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, June 3

| Beauty Wishlist | June '14


One little purchase online, and boom, I’m back into haul mode. I’ve already made wishlists for each of my favourite online outfits, but here’s a condensed version with all the products I’m craving most this month:

1. 3CE Blush in 'Baby Chaou'
I've been on the hunt for a pale pink blush for quite a while now. Nars's Sex Appeal was the only one I’ve found that came close to the shade I wanted, but for a hefty price. Now I’ve found a second! For $15 I thought this could be worth a try.

2. 3CE Nail Varnishes Matt Top Coat & VL04
3 Concept Eyes are dominating my wishlist this month. This time I’m after their nail varnishes. There’s a gorgeous dark red I would love to get my hands on and they also have a matt top coat. I also love their sleek packaging, which looks very much like, if not exactly the same, as Butter London.

3. The Body Shop Shiso Whitening Serum
Thank god for whitening serums. Seriously, I don’t want to know what my skin would look like without them, and since my current serum is about to run dry, I’d rather not find out. This Shiso White Serum isn’t at the top of my list, but I was the most curious about it. It’s rare to see a whitening product in Australia, especially in a store like The Body Shop. Laneige’s Whitening Ampoule and

4. Lush Dream Cream Body Lotion
I tried this on my hands in store once, and oh my god it felt absolutely amazing. It smells great too! I’m not sure how it would deal on my sensitive legs, but my lord…the smell. To die for.

5. Iope Intensive Conditioning Essence
Just like the SKII and Missha this Iope Essence is supposed to help re-condition the surface of your skin. I absolutely loved Missha’s 1st Treatment Essence, it cleared up my acne, minimised pores, regulated sebum production and brightened my skin, and this one is supposed to be very similar if not better.

6. Bumble & Bumble Straight Blow Dry Cream
I've been getting pretty sick of having to straighten my hair all the time. So sick of it I've actually just stopped doing it (man I’m lazy). I would love to find a product that I could use with my blow dryer that gives me a semi-straight, glossy look. Is this too much to ask? Am I reaching for the stars here?

7. Annie's Way Arbutin-Hyaluronic Acid Mask
This product went straight onto my wishlist as soon as I watched Bubz Beauty rave about it in her April Favourite’s video. It’s a whitening and moisturising mask that apparently also helps with fine lines, acne and blackheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment