nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, December 9

A Little Essie Nail Haul

essie nail polishes

During Priceline's last 40% off cosmetics sale I decided to pick up a few more Essie polishes. I may be going against the summer grain here, but these shades have been on my wishlist for a long time now, and looked too good to be ignored. 

essie nail polishes

Merino Cool is a gorgeous shade of grey with a tinge of purple, Sole Mate a deep plum, and Wicked, the vampiest of them all, is a very dark (almost black) red. It’s hard to pick a favourite because I honestly love them all. I will definitely be wearing Merino Cool a lot this summer. Sole Mate is probably the closest to my heart, it’s very similar to my much beloved Mrs O’Leary’s BBQ from OPI and it’s a kind of shade I like wearing all year round, no matter what the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment