nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Thursday, January 31

Shiseido Rouge Lip Lacquer Review

Shiseido Rouge Lip Lacquer in Drama

To be honest, all the lip lacquers I've tried are usually thick, sticky, a pain to apply, wear and remove. However the new Shiseido Rouge's are nothing of the sort.


This is a very moisturising lip lacquer with a light and creamy texture. It gives a very vibrant colour that constantly looks glossy but without the gloss (if that makes any kind of sense). In other words it's not as thick and sticky. What surprised me even more was how easy it was to remove. I would just use a plain old tissue and gently blot the product away, and as you can see in the photo above, it doesn't leave a stain on your lips. The only negative thing I have to say is how mad I am at myself for not buying more colours.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour. I've never tried anything from shiseido but I'm always intrigued x
    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Josie! I haven't tried much from Shiseido either but they're supposed to be a really good brand, they're absolutely huge over in Asia.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh such a gorgeous colour on you!! I haven't tried these before, nor have I tried much from Shiseido.

    ReplyDelete