nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Monday, April 1

| Beauty Wishlist | April '13


1. Real Techniques Blush Brush
I only realised the other day that I don’t own a proper blush brush. Oops.

2. Real Techniques Eye Brush Collection
Real Techniques brushes are such great value for money, and all I need is in this collection.

3. Babyliss Conical Curling Iron
I bought a Remmington curler almost six years ago, still have it, but the barrel is too small, and the heat settings are pretty limited, so I'm looking forward to trying the Babyliss out.

4. Burberry Velvet Foundation
A gorgeous looking, medium coverage, semi matte finish foundation from Burberry. Alas, it’s very expensive, but a girl can dream right?

5. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I’m eye shadow challenged. So I’m opting for a very basic and neutral toned palette to help kick start my self training.

6. GHD Air Dryer
I'm sorry my dear Sunbeam travel dryer, I think it’s time for me to move on. My hair has been quite dry lately and I'm starting to think my cheap, old hairdryer is the culprit.

3 comments:

  1. I want #1 & #2 badly!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the conical curling iron and I am in love! I would definately recommend getting it from BeautyBay though, it is less that half the Australian RRP on there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Hannah! Just purchased one from beautybay this morning for $31.23. Can't believe they were selling them at price attack for $59.96 XD. Ridiculous!

      Delete