nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, April 30

| Products of The Month | April '13



Here are my favourite and most used products of April! Surprisingly, a couple of old products have snuck back into my life this month, thanks to the cooling weather, but as always, because all I do is spend these days (cries), there are some newbies as well.

Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream
Since the weather is (finally) cooling down here I thought I would bring out the big guns. My under-eye area suffers in winter so I've decided to start early on the moisturizing front. This eye cream from Laneige is their most hydrating, and also helps to brighten under the eye as well.

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator
I dislike exfoliators that are too harsh for your skin but also hate it when they're not harsh enough. This one is the perfect balance between the two for me. I also love how much brighter my skin looks after using this and am really dreading running out because of how expensive it is to ship from the UK :( Why do I always have to love the most expensive and unattainable products. Why?!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick #19
No.19 isn't a particularly exciting colour, but it does enhance the natural colour of my lips and it's great for a casual, everyday look for me.

YSL Shocking Mascara
I've had this mascara for quite a while now but only recently fallen in love with it again. It makes all my other mascaras look pretty rubbish to be honest.  It gives everything I want in a mascara, volume, length, definition and I know this might sound a bit weird but it smells really nice. 

and speaking of nice smelling things,

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Perfume
This perfume is probably better suited for the warmer seasons, because of its strong citrus like scent, but I love it so much I've been using it everyday since I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment