nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Wednesday, May 14

Moving Sucks.

I thought I would give a little update on what’s going on in my life at the moment, and also take this time to apologise for the lack of updates these last few weeks. I blame my lack of organisation on a (not-so) lovely thing called moving. Earlier this year we found out that the owner of the house we were renting was moving back in, and last Monday we finally made the transition into our new home! It’s been a week, and there are still a few boxes lying around, but it's okay, because we finally have our internet back. This may sound really sad, but I have never been so relieved in my life to come home to an internet connection. It’s a glorious feeling. I may have a serious problem... Anyway, you can expect a few more reviews this month, although I have a butt load of assignments coming up, I am very determined to keep to my weekly schedule. Only time will tell however. I will admit, I might need my Kiki K planners to help get me through these next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment