nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Monday, August 12

| Yes Style Haul | 2013


It was that time of the year again, where I pool together all my spare change and purchase a whole lot of Asian beauty products. This year I did it through YesStyle.com, mainly because they were having their mid-year sale on, plus I had been building up quite a wishlist on their site for some time. Here's what I bought:

1. Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever primer essence
2. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream (the 'bright fit' one)
3. Etude House Shading Corset
4. Beautymate Collagen Boosting Sheet Masks
5. CHI Hair Silk Infusion
6. Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
7. The Face Shop HD Perfect BB Cream
8. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Unfortunately, there was one slight hiccup with my order. I payed for the Lioele Magic Sponge remover but I never received it. It took them two weeks to figure out that they were sold out before getting back to me, which was really strange. Apart from that, I'm pretty happy with my purchase. I still can't believe I bought three BB Creams though. I don't even know where to start.

2 comments:

  1. tried triple the solution but i found it doesn't really match for me as far as shade goes :( hope you like it better
    jenn


    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, for once the shade is perfect for me! It’s the dry patches I’m having trouble with. :(

      Delete