nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Monday, November 18

Another Priceline Haul ~Happy (late) Birthday to me~


For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a $50 gift voucher for Priceline from one of my best friends.  I wasn't even expecting a gift let alone a $50 voucher. Do you know what that means to someone who is beauty obsessed? My friend knows me too well. When I returned home I excitedly started compiling a list of products I wanted to try out. I never go into priceline unprepared. The Brisbane store is too small and busy to just saunter around in. Anyway, here's what I picked up:

Natio's Face Mask Purifier
Since my Mint Julup mask has run dry I opted for a home grown product. I tried this a few years ago and really liked the way it made my skin feel afterwards. 

Klorane's Dry Shampoo for oily hair
I'm always in need of some dry shampoo, but this time I went for one formulated for oily hair. I probably should have been doing that before but honestly never realised it existed. There's so many now!

Nivea Lip Butter
This has been quite a hyped product, and I'm not entirely sure why. It's just a lip butter. Maybe it's magical properties will reveal itself once I open it?

Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner
I've been on the hunt for a thin pen liner for quite a while now and I'm so glad I found this. I tested it in store and it's exactly what i'm after. It has a nice sharp, flexible tip that draws a very fine line. It seems quite long lasting as well.

Garnier gentle eye make up remover
I've read great reviews on this stuff from local bloggers and decided to give it a go. So far, for the price, I am really impressed! I've been using Bioderma to remove my eye makeup for the past year now and it's absolutely useless on waterproof mascara.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50+ sunscreen
With my old Prevage sunscreen running low, and also being very unwilling to spend $90 on another tube, I thought I would try this out. This is my first La Roche Posay product so I have quite high expectations for the French brand. Hope it's good!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have heard good things about that La Roche Posay sunscreen! That Maybelline liquid eyeliner is a holy grail of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I am really loving the Maybelline liner right now, definitely worth the $15 I paid for it. Where has this been all my life?

      Delete
  2. I love checking out Priceline hauls :) the Natio face mask sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I really like seeing what people are trying out these days.

      Delete