nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, November 5

| Beauty Wishlist | November '13

Is it November already? I guess this means I'm officially on holidays now. Hurrah! Time to spend some money. This month I have my eye on a few more Korean and Japanese products:

1. Innisfree Eye Primer

I've heard great things about this primer, and it's also very cheap. As much as I would love to try Urban Decay's primer potion I would rather not spend over $30 on something I won't use very often.

2. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in 'Cocktail Orange' and 'Rasberry Red'
I've come across quite a few reviews on these lipsticks recently, and I am now officially intrigued, especially with the orange shade. This may turn out to be a terrible shade for me...

3. Naruko Tea Tree Clay Cleanser
For someone with combination, acne prone skin this sounds like a great idea. Naruko is also quite an affordable brand. Can't wait to try this out!

4. Skin79 Super Orange BB Cream
And once again, another BB cream manages to slip into my wishlist. Despite this, I am after a BB cream that will stay on in the summer, and I've heard this is great for oily skin. The shade also seems to have 

5. Essential Nuance Airy Hair Mask
This has to be the best hair mask I have ever used. I've have bought and used three tubs of this in the last two years and will soon be on to my fourth. 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I've heard the orange skin 79 bb cream is good c:
    Would you like to follow each other?~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. have the pink skin79 and love that one.

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete