nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, April 22

Butter London's 'Yummy Mummy'

I recently discovered that my local Biome store (an eco store based in Brisbane) stocked Butter London nail polishes! For $22 AUD, it's not cheap, but it was almost impossible for me to find a legitimate site that shipped to Australia for less. Also, when I saw they had the shade I was after, which happens to be named 'Yummy Mummy' (interesting...), I kind of refused to leave without out it. Yummy Mummy is a light brown colour with a hint of shimmer. I'm usually not one for shimmery polishes, but with this one it's barely noticeable. I love it so much I've been wearing it for weeks now, so naturally I just had to blog about it. The packaging is amazing, it has a very luxurious look to it, and like other high end nail polishes, it has a cap that covers the brush, which I think this helps the varnish last longer. Butter London claim to be a '3 Free' company, their polishes contain no formaldehyde, no toluene, do DBP (dibutyl phthalate), colourants or carcinogens (basically every toxic chemical currently linked to cancer) and are animal cruelty free.

5 comments:

  1. i think ozsale from time to time sells butter london but its just limited to whatever shades they sell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about ozsale, thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I have this shade as well, it's such a nice, sophisticated nude with just a faint bit of shimmer :) I love the packaging of the Butter London nail polishes as well, something about them just attracts me to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the packaging is glorious, and looks so lovely on my dresser :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Tegan,
    I've nominated you for a liebster award =]
    check out the details on this link http://heelsssss.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete